goodmorningvelma replied to your link: Oh look, the Daily Fail has turned idle casting speculation into a story explaining why women shouldn’t be the Doctor.
OMG REBECCA FRONT. Can this please be a thing please?
Seriously. It would be glorious.
lokianeule replied to your link: Oh look, the Daily Fail has turned idle casting speculation into a story explaining why women shouldn’t be the Doctor.
The daily mail can go suck it. They were the ones posting that ridiculous claim about racism in Doctor Who. It’s not racism that’s the problem, it’s sexism. Or ignorance. Doesn’t take a genius to see that.
They’re just… stupid, clearly. It makes me angry.
- crankrabidbadger likes this
- thefingerpaintingutahraptor likes this
- thinkingingallifreyan said: The article is typical of their ignorance and stupidity and sexism. I don’t know why I read it, it was exactly what I expected to read.
- goodmorningvelma likes this
- skoyeraktigsova said: It doesn’t matter. A female Doctor won’t happen anyways. We like to speculate but the BBC will never do it. Why take a risk like that?
- whatthefoucault posted this