Step One: Start watching The Happiness Patrol before bed.
Step Two: Remember how terrifying the Kandyman is, switch off, and go to bed.
Step Three: Wake up sobbing with fear.
- kroagnon-the-great-architect likes this
- punsandpasserines likes this
- crankrabidbadger likes this
- crankrabidbadger said: I’ve always wondered what JNT was huffing when he directed that episode. I was 28 years old at the time and it scared the everloving you-know-what out of me!
- gallifreyandeerstalker likes this
- tardismonkey likes this
- amousesmessaboutintimeandspace likes this
- bouffantofdoom likes this
- laurel-sea said: AHHH NOT THE KANDYMAN! Come here, and I’ll keep you safe. Maybe. I’ll try, at least. Maybe loud screaming will fend him off.
- jean-loves-marcos-freckles likes this
- chralotte likes this
- infinite-rice-pudding reblogged this from whatthefoucault and added:
- thedoctorwiththebrokenheart likes this
- touchdownpossum likes this
- unlimitedricepudding likes this
- whatthefoucault posted this